300 Hour Yoga Alliance Certification: Balanced Athlete, Yin Yoga & Yoga Tune up Certifications. All included in your training.
Are you a yoga teacher looking to go to the next level? This is the time to join the Lexington Power Yoga 300-hour Advanced Teacher Training.
We will be building on your teaching experience to take you to the next level of your teaching career. In a market saturated with yoga teachers and trainings, LPY will help you distinguish yourself and establish a career that you can take to the next level!
You will have every opportunity to use your entrepreneurial spirit and energy and find the deepest level of expertise. This 300-Hour Teacher Training builds on the foundation of your 200-Hour Teacher Training certification to become a 500-Hour Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance and includes:
• A Quadruple certification
• 300 additional hours to your 200 hour program, certifying you as a 500 hour trained instructor.
• A Balanced Athlete Certification with Johnny Gillespie - the founder of the Balanced Athlete Method.
• Yin Certification. Be able to teach Yin or integrate it with your current teachings confidently.
• Yoga Tune Up Certification- learn ball rolling, yoga tune up methodology
• Guest & traveling speakers
• A weekend intensive with the founder and creator of Yoga Physics, Alexandria Crow. She brings her thoughtful and functional movement based practice to LPY to help create teachers who are wiser and safer in a vinyasa practice.
• Jacqui Bonwell will be joining us for a weekend full of expertise in The Yoga Sutra, yoga history, philosophy and energetics
• Johnny Gillespie will certify you in Balanced athlete and spend an entire weekend sharing his knowledge and expertise in creating strength and stability in the body through mindful movement.
Upcoming 300 Hour Trainings Details:
Each weekend listed below we meet on
Friday 6pm-9pm, Saturday and Sunday 12:30-8:30pm
September 28-30th * October 19th-21st * November 2nd-4th * December 7th-9th * January 4th-6th * February 1st-3rd * February 8th-11th * March 1st-3rd * March 22nd-24th * April 26th-28th * May 27th-29th * June 7th-9th * July 7th-12th * September 13th-15th * September 20th-22nd
Total Cost: $4000 Due by 9/28.
If using a payment plan total increases to $4150.
Contact us if payment plan needed.
Early bird price of $3800 (save $250) if total amount is paid by 8/15/18
*$550 deposit due with application
Please fill out the application and submit your $550 deposit. Deposit not refundable upon acceptance to program.
Feel free to email email@example.com with any questions.