Ready to celebrate your friends, peers, & students?
Looking for funding for your own schooling??
Don't miss out on the LGBT CC Awards and the GLBT Alumni Council Scholarships!
AWARDS (deadline Mon, April 30):
Please let us know who helps make students' lives better! We are seeking nominations for the following awards, to be presented at Rainbow Graduation 2018 (5:30pm, Wednesday, May 9, in the Wisconsin Institute for Discovery):
- Emerging leader award
- Community development award
- Rainbow leader award
Nomination form with all the info here: https://goo.gl/forms/30ILIKwOcABHKZxo1
SCHOLARSHIPS (deadline Fri, Apr 27):
The GLBT Alumni Council is proud to award several scholarships to LGBTQ+ individuals and their allies who have shown potential and sustainable leadership and impact on their community at the UW-Madison!
- demonstrate a commitment to LGBTQ communities
- be enrolled 12 or more credits per term or the graduate equivalent
- once awarded, remain in academic good standing for the duration of the scholarship
- be willing to be publicly acknowledged as a recipient of the award
Download the application, with full eligibility and deadline information, here: https://lgbt.wisc.edu/documents/glbt-alumni-council-scholarships-application-2018/
Questions? Contact Katherine at email@example.com or 608-265-3344!