Register your seat HERE: https://bit.ly/2IwmNz7
For many medical schools, getting a great UMAT score is literally as important as getting a great ATAR. So, in the best interest of students, iCanMed will be leading a free 3-hour seminar that will focus on strategies you can apply immediately to maximise your time to get the best UMAT and ATAR results, together.
In this event, Michael Tsai, iCanMed's co-founder and education expert will be showing you how to efficiently and effectively study both content-heavy subjects AND the UMAT that has helped over 500 past-students gain entrance into medical school.
Part 1 - The keys to effective studying:
- Highlighting the exact reasons as to why student find it difficult to study school subjects and the UMAT
- Overview of the fundamental differences between studying school subjects vs the UMAT
- Summarised stages for studying content-heavy subjects and the UMAT until test-ready
Part 2 - How to spend minimum time and receive maximum results for school subjects:
- Dissection into what MUST happen cognitively for knowledge to be acquired and remembered long-term
- Understanding the challenges exams pose
- LIVE DEMONSTRATION: using new-age mapping skills to instantly retain information in an easily-retrievable manner (no more ROTE learning!) for you to learn and use in your own studies
- How to organise your week to maximise in-class absorption of information and minimising time spent studying outside of class
Part 3 - How to smartly balance UMAT study and how you can get prepared faster than ever before:
- How to distribute your UMAT preparation over the next 4 months
- Techniques for increasing preparation accountability and improving development of core problem-solving skills
- LIVE DEMONSTRATION: how to answer sample section 1, 2 and 3 questions
- The do's and don't of UMAT preparation for the next 30 days
iCanMed has helped over 500 students gain entrance into medical and dental schools across New Zealand and Australia and is looking forward to sharing the most useful strategies in this workshop. If you are serious about getting into your dream course, this workshop is one thing you cannot miss.