This free, one-hour, Christian Estate Planning Seminar, in the LifeSpring Chapel on April 8, will help you understand the purpose and importance of:
• Wills and Trusts
• Durable Powers of Attorney
• Living Wills and Health Care Powers of Attorney
and will provide you information about:
• What an estate plan can help you accomplish;
• Why you need a will;
• The only way you can name a guardian for minor children;
• What probate is and what is included in the process;
• What a trust is and what it can do for you; and
• Ways to remember God’s ongoing work through Baptist causes.
This seminar is provided by the KNCSB Foundation which can assist you in developing a will or trust at reduced cost to you for attorney fees.