Having to speak in front of audience can be stressful for adults let alone children. However, public speaking is an increasingly important skill both at school and in the workplace.
The Teen Start-Up: Presentation Skills workshop helps students to learn these skills at an early age through game-based activites; discussion and role play.
The program is suitable for students aged 10-14 years.
- Content: Choosing your topic, organising your talk, telling your story, openings, transitions and closes
- Delivery: Emotion, language, humour, verbal and non-verbal delivery
- Design: Slides, video, presence and props
- Context: Putting it all into practice
Friday 27 April 2018
9:00am to 3:00pm
(Registration open from 8:30am)
Lighthouse Business Innovation Centre, Unit 6 - 65 Tennant Street, Fyshwick ACT
$90.00 (+GST) per student
$80.00 (+GST) per student for 2 or more children
What to bring?
- Water bottle, lunch and snacks (no nuts!) each day;
- Laptop or tablet for online research (must be able to connect to Wi-Fi – free Wi-Fi).
For more information, visit https://www.teenstartupcamp.com.au/