Teamwork & Collaboration
In today’s workplace, professionals don’t work alone but in team at global scale. Everyday, we are required to work in groups to strategize, design solutions, ideate, motivate, manage, and execute.
This courselearners will analyze and evaluate their own experiences of leading and participating in teams, and will relate them to industry examples.
Students will learn:
* Team formation and development
* Building, leading, organizing, and motivating teams
* Managing conflict in groups
* Collaboration among cross-functional teams
* Interpersonal relationship dynamics in small groups.
* How to set up a calling vision
The course will use 100% English and require high level of language, social and cognitive skills. (highly recommended for Little Uk Level 4, 5)
*Standard fee $ 450 usd (including materials, lunch breaks & coffee)
* Free for Little UK student.