Join us at the Living Arts Collective in Durham for our monthly multi-creative jam! Sunday April 15th 2018 from 4pm-8pm
Live Your Art welcomes all who long for a space to be creative in community! We welcome people of all ages. The jam includes:
· Live musical performances
· Facilitated jam time for musicians
· Live painting performance by local artists
· Tarot readings
· Open dance floor on the LAC's beautiful sprung floor
· Interactive art and coloring station - bring your own supplies or use ours!
· Stretching space and squish lounge
and much more!
We ask for a donation, as little as you can afford up to as much as you are willing and able to give. (Recommended $5-$20)
Come to dance, sing, play, stretch, relax, and make art. We celebrate the transition from winter into spring. We stretch our limbs and begin to take the growth and processing of the slow season into the blossoming and movement of the next.
If you want to contribute to set up/break down, musical performance and jam session, art performance, or healing arts, please contact us. We always need more help!