Marriage preparation is designed to help couples build a healthy marriage.
Research suggests that the first two years of marriage are the formative years in which couples establish life-long patterns of relating to one another. Premarital counselling allows a couple to celebrate their strengths of the relationship, as well as encourages the couple to explore areas of their relationship that would benefit from discussion.
Discussions will take place in six group sessions every Monday at 7:30 pm starting April 30th.
The following content are guidelines for the workshop but the workshop will be customized based on the interests of the group.
• Identifying areas of strengths in your relationship
• Communication methods to keep you growing in intimacy
• Working together during difficult times
• Using conflicts to strengthen your relationship
• Understanding each other’s needs in the areas of sex and affection
• Shaping the life you want to build together
• How to make personality differences work
• Nurturing your unique family unit
Please join Shawn Saulis who is a licensed counselling therapist and his wife Lisa, who have been married 20 years this year!! 💕
Cost will be $240 per couple and must be paid in advance to save your seat. We are accepting only 5 couples, so call the clinic 594 - 0360 to save your spot ASAP