Join us for SoCal's ULTIMATE YOGA experience, high on a Hollywood helipad, at the Loews Hotel.
Witness the sunrise and sunset like never before.
Flow along with the hills, LA's majestic skyline, clouds and pristine Pacific breeze.
Click to reserve your ticket today!
Arrive at least 30 minutes early, to allow time for parking, sign a waiver, and escort to the rooftop.
We will meet downstairs in the main lobby 15min before class and head up together exactly 5 before class. Be on time, not to be left out.
For safety reasons, once on the rooftop please follow the path marked by the Red Carpet to and from the helipad.
Refunds, unfortunately, cannot be honored due to tardiness and no-shows.
Bring a mat, water, towel.
$2 parking for up to 2 hours with validation from participating shops, restaurants. The parking structure has entrances on Highland Avenue and Orange Drive, Hollywood & Highland is open 24 hours.
• Entering the parking structure, pull a ticket and proceed to levels P3-P6 and park in an available stall
• Take the elevator to the 2nd floor, turn left towards Starbucks/California Pizza Kitchen
• Walk down the steps across the street leading to the parking garage and enter the Lobby to meet your instructor.
After or before yoga, enjoy the hotel amenities or explore iconic places located within walking distance: the Chinese Theater, the historic Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Wax museum.
Hike Runyon Canyon Park
One of the most popular patches of parkland in the heart of Hollywood, a wonderful place to be outside.
Various trails offer a great workout and a great number of magnificent viewpoints:
· the Hollywood sign and the Griffith Observatory can be seen to the east;
· downtown Los Angeles (7 miles away to the south-east);
· park La Brea and Wilshire Boulevard (3 miles) and the Baldwin Hills which obscure LAX 11 miles away, are all due south.
· the Pacific Ocean (12 miles) and Catalina Island can be seen on clear days to the south-west.
· nearer, Sunset Strip and the Pacific Design Center can be spotted with Century City behind them, as well as the Hollywood and Highland Mall with the white elephants on the roof, the Capitol Records building, and the Chinese Theater, all on Hollywood Boulevard.
See you there!