Launch Night: Tuesday 5 December, 6-9pm (RSVP: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/lcc-postgraduate-shows-show-2-launch-night-tickets-38865424531)
Exhibition open: Wednesday 6 – Saturday 9 December
Join us in celebrating the hard work and achievements of more than 200 postgraduate students who are preparing to leave us and become the future pioneers of the creative industries.
LCC Postgraduate Shows 2017: Show 2 presents a diverse range of workg from subjects across LCC's Design and Screen Schools:
- MA Design Management & Cultures
- MA Graphic Branding & Identity
- MA Graphic Media Design
- MA Illustration & Visual Media
- MA Interaction Design Communication
- MA Service Experience Design & Innovation
- MA Animation
- MA Documentary Film
- MA Film
- MA Games Design (exhibiting at LCC Studio in Elephant & Castle Shopping Centre)
- MA Screenwriting
- MA Sound Arts* (exhibiting off-site at Dilston Grove, SE16 2DD – opening times differ)
- MA Television
* Exhibiting 6–9 December at Dilston Grove, SE16 2DD: http://events.arts.ac.uk/event/2017/12/6/LCC-Postgraduate-Shows-2017-Show-2-MA-Sound-Arts/
About London College of Communication, UAL
Challenging and inspiring others through powerful narratives, bravely told.
LCC nurtures and develops the critical, creative and technical excellence needed to discover new possibilities and practices in creative communications, through a diverse, world-leading community of teaching, research and partnerships with industry.
Monday – Friday: 11am-7pm
London College of Communication
Elephant and Castle