**SCROLL DOWN TO BOOK YOUR FREE SINGING TASTER SESSION**
JOIN us for your FREE Singing Taster Session to celebrate the start of our exciting Summer Term & find out what our Choir is all about!
West End Musical Choir is London's Musical Theatre Choir rehearsing across London! Join us for weekly rehearsals learning the classic & new hits from the West End & Broadway - uniquely led by professional West End Musical Directors.
This is the ultimate feel-good experience learning how to sing the songs from the musicals we all love. Within a fun & social environment, you have the freedom to explore your voice and build your musical repertoire.
No audition, no need to read sheet music and no pressure to perform... just bring your passion for musical theatre!
BECOMING A CHOIR MEMBER MEANS ACCESS TO:
• Weekly rehearsals led by professional Musical Diretors from the West End! (Their shows include Phantom of the Opera, Funny Girl, Wicked, Cats, The Lion King, The Rocky Horror Show, Jersey Boys, Hairspray & more!) 7 Venue across London / go to whatever one suits you best from week to week.
• Professionally recorded harmony tracks, lyrics sheets and sheet music (arrnage specificially for our Choir!)
• Phone app (For IPhone, IPads & Androids)
• Amazing performance opportunities (like The London Marathon, West End LIVE, Chelsea Flower Show, V&A Museum, Hampton Court Palace, Disneyland Paris, ITV's This Morning and more!)
• Additional rehearsals for performances
• Theatre trips
• Discounted theatre tickets
• Access to Masterclasses with leading musical director Anthony Gabriele
HOW TO BOOK YOUR FREE TASTER SESSION:
MARK ATTENDING & EMAIL us at firstname.lastname@example.org providing your:
2) What your favourite musical is!
CHOIR LOCATIONS TO CHOOSE FROM (note if you become a Member you can attend any of our Choir rehearsals venues / nights = changing which one you go to be best suit your schedule. We go through the same material so yo won't miss out!):
PRE TERM TASTER SESSION
Oxford Circus (Central London)
Time: 7:00pm - 8:30pm
Closest tube station: Oxford Circus
*Try to get there earlier so you can sign in & get a seat / What to bring: A pen or pencil plus a bottle of water
Address: Welsh Church of Central London, 30 Eastcastle Street, London
LOOK FORWARD TO SINGING WITH YOU SOON!