While the Trump administration dials back clean energy and worsens the climate crisis, Los Angeles is paving the road to a Zero-Emissions California. Right to Zero, Earthjustice's new campaign for a zero-emissions California, invites you to join some of the city’s best transportation and clean energy minds to explore LA’s zero-emissions future and leadership in the Trump era.
Please join us for an engaging panel discussion with renewable energy, electric vehicle and climate policy experts, to answer the question: what does a zero-emissions Los Angeles look like and how do we get there?
A Q&A will follow the panel discussion, along with beer, wine and appetizers. The event is free and open to the public/press.
Please RSVP and reserve a ticket at the Eventbrite link provided – space is limited!
Our panelists include:
- Rebecca Schenker, Director of Strategy for electric bus manufacturer BYD
- Laura Renger, Principal Manager of Air & Climate, Regulatory Affairs for Southern California Edison (SCE)
- Matt Petersen, the President and CEO of the Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator
- Taylor Thomas, Research & Policy Analyst, East Yard Communities for Environmental Justice (invited)
- Adrian Martinez, Staff Attorney for Earthjustice’s Right To Zero, a campaign fighting for a zeo-emissions California (Moderator)