Sound healing has been implemented over centuries and as reknown Oncologist Mitchell Gaynor describes: 'If we accept that sound is vibration and we know that vibration touches every part of our physical being then we understand that sound is heard not only through our ears but through every cell in our body'
During this 1 hour meditation you will be guided into a deep relaxed state, allowing the pure frequencies and vibrations to heal, guide, balance and assist you.
Benefits of sound healing with Tibetan Singing bowls…
• Reduces stress and anxiety, promoting the release of endorpins
• Increases vital energy flow, creativity, intuition and motivation
- Deepening of meditative states
• Improves circulation and blood flow, reducing blood pressure
• Promotes deep sleep, relaxation and pain relief
• Chakra balancing, aura harmonizing
- Detoxification down to the cellular and 'bone deep' level
• Activates self healing mechanisms within the body
• Increases mental and emotional clarity
• Stimulates and strengthens the immune system
• Liberates emotional trauma
• Balances right and left hemispheres of the brain
• Relief from headaches, fatigue, insomnia, digestive disorders, joint or muscle aches, menstrual disorders, emotional imbalances and more
An intuitive light worker and energy healer born with an inner desire to care for, and encourage self love in others. To serve this gift and with a sprit to travel she embarked on a career as a nurse.
This 16 year journey lead her to Dubai and it is here she has found the space and love to see childhood gifts rekindle, learning from wise and beautiful mentors how to to channel these gifts, through various energy healing modalities.
To continue her journey she chooses to share all she has learned. She is passionate about inspiring Self-Love and creativity in others so that they can unravel, heal and expand.
She works with reiki, tibetan singing bowls and crystals
Price: 1 regular yoga class or 90 AED walk-in
(if you have an unlimited package, it's only 50AED for you)
Sign up through email@example.com or 0522557224