Join us for a Sunday crafternoon with cats!
In this workshop you will learn how to apply a paint fill technique to laser etched brooch designs.
Lots of cat colours & patterns are available, so you can make a purr-sonalised brooch that looks just like your kitty!
Additional laser cut cat charms can be purchased on the day for just $5 each (In case you have multiple cats , or want to make some for fur-iends!).
While your masterpieces dry, you will enjoy an hour with our resident rescue cats in their new kitty
This workshop is suitable for absolute beginners and crafters of any skill level who would like to paint custom pieces. Kids 8 and over are welcome with a supervising adult per child.
Vector Etch will also have a select range of laser cut shapes and jewellery components available for purchase on the day, so you can make more acrylic jewelry at home!
- Where: Lucky Cat Cafe - 667 Ipswich Rd, Annerley, QLD, 4105.
- Parking: Free parking available in the parking lot (access via Villa st.) and/or free street parking on Villa St.
- When: Arrive around 12:45 for a 1pm start, ends around 3-3.30pm, 22nd of April, 2018.
- Who: You will be guided and instructed by Ella Mobbs (aka Creep Heart / Clubby Clutter) and Andy Holloway (Vector Etch).
What You'll Get:
- All of the tools and materials you will need to complete the workshop
- One or more unique cat brooches
- Instructions on how to apply paint fill technique.
- Opportunities to chat with Andy and Ella for tips on how to design shapes suitable for laser cutting
What to Bring:
- Everything is provided, just bring a smile!
Spots are limited so get your paws on your ticket meow: www.luckycatcafe.com.au