An introduction to the Samsung Galaxy Tablet for new owners who would like to get more out of it. This course may help people that require skills to be able to access Universal credit or to use the internet to overcome social isolation.
You will learn about:
• Turning on and battery care
• Using and moving apps
• Downloading apps from the Play Store
• Using settings
• Do an Internet search and bookmarking web pages
• Taking photos and video
• Editing, deleting and creating albums for Photos
A general knowledge of computing with traditional laptops/computers would be an advantage but is not essential.
You will need to bring:
• Paper and pen
• A folder to keep handouts in.
• Your own Galaxy tablet (fully charged)
• Your email address and password
• Please bring a drink as drinks are not provided
NB: this course is for Samsung Galaxy Tablets and is not suitable for those with an iPad or Windows device.
This is a FREE course, however booking is essential. So pop into the library, call the booking line on 01590 673272, or visit www.hants.gov.uk/shop to guarantee a place.