Back by popular demand, our Baladini Pizza party will be happening again Saturday March 24. Make sure to reserve your spot before spaces fill up!
Join us for all you can eat specialty thin-crust pizzas in the garden prepared by the women of Baladini. Pizza ingredients will be sourced from Ma7ali’s store, Baladini’s traditional product line, and Nawaya’s farmers. The menu below speaks for itself….
Price: 230 EGP for adults, 190 EGP for children ages 6-12.
== Details ==
Come with your friends and family, select your desired pizza from the menu, and the women will toss, season, and bake it in Ma7ali’s balady oven before your very eyes.
Price includes :
- Drinks: Fresh Hibiscus and Orange Juices
- Appetizer: Flavored betaw crackers with dips, Tabula Salad
- All you can eat Pizza (see below for pizza details)
- Desert: Apple and Date Golash
== Sample Pizza Menu ==
- Pizza margherita (tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil)
- Pizza rucola & prosciutto d’anatra (arugula, duck prosciutto, and mozzarella)
- Pizza beef bresaola (arugula, beef bresaola and mozzarella)
- Date pizza (house-made gameed cheese, arugula, date syrup)
- Pizza Mosaqa'a (veg mosaqa'a on pizza!)
=== RESERVATIONS ===
Tel.: 0114 848 2448
You can also send us a FB message or come by the store.