Do you want to work in fashion or design?
Are you looking for an extra boost to get started?
Every last Wednesday of the month MAD's Business and Career department organizes its MAD INFO SESSION!
9:30 > 10:30 - collective information session
10:30 > 11:00 - Q&A
11:30 > 17:00 - individual interview to asses a further mentoring program
Send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
AIM OF THE COLLECTIVE INFO SESSIONS
- presentation of the MAD activities
- focus on the MAD Business & Career services
- answering your questions
- exchanging ideas with peers
AIM OF THE INDIVIDUAL INTERVIEW
- to understand the candidate’s profile
- to identify the personal needs and expectations regarding the active hunt for employment on the fashion and design market and/or to discuss the candidate’s entrepreneurial project
- to stimulate reflective and critical thought
MAD - Brussels Fashion and Design Platform
Place du nouveau marché aux grains 10 Nieuwe Graanmarkt