Professional one day training course. Fully insurable and accredited.
Based on the ancient Ayurvedic healing system using the upper Chakras, this tradition is still carried out in modern India today.
A person born in India can expect to be massaged regularly from their birth to their death by members of their family.
• In a similar way to reflexology all the organs are not only linked to nerves in the feet but also to the head.
• Ideal for those clients who do not like their feet being touched.
• For clients who love their head being massaged this is an ideal course!
• You will be working on the neck, shoulders, scalp and arms finishing with a lovely facial.
• The routine takes half an hour and your client will receive a wonderful treatment benefiting them on many levels.
The massage to the head is not only very relaxing but you get to give the whole body an MOT releasing toxins and stimulating organs to work more efficiently.
• This course is ideal for beginners with no massage experience or therapists looking to add this popular therapy to their existing treatments.
• Relieves tension, headaches, neck and back pain, alleviates stress and promotes relaxation
• Assists lymphatic drainage, removing toxins and boosting the immune system
• Improves joint mobility, circulation and concentration
• Indian Head Massage reaches all energy centers where tension accumulates
The head, more than any other part of our body represents who we are. It is the centre of our nervous system, and home to our identity and intelligence. The Chakra at the top of our head (Crown Chakra) is the one we use to communicate with our higher self. If our head feels good, we feel good.
Designed for the upper back, shoulders, upper arms, neck and scalp. Finishing with the face whilst the client remains seated in an upright position.
Indian head massage is one of our most popular courses at a very affordable price.
It is an extremely effective therapy that has evolved from traditional techniques practiced in India as part of family rituals for over a thousand years.
To book a course with me, and to see available dates I offer for this course, please use the link below.