VEGAN CAKE DECORATING WITH ANNABELLE McMILLAN OF My Little Panda Kitchen
Learn the basics of cake decorating with a plant-based twist – and take home your own masterpiece!
In this hands on workshop, you will learn the basics of buttercream, how to make that popular white chocolate ganache drip (with vegan ingredients), and how to arrange and compose your toppings. You’ll be introduced to the best plant-based alternatives to use to create cakes they’ll never guess are vegan.
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to “buttercream” (and how to make it without butter, or cream!)
- How to cut, stack, and fill a round cake
- Colouring buttercream with gel colours
- How to create smooth, sharp edges
- Creating a layered watercolour effect
- How to make and apply a white chocolate drip
- How to decorate the cake with a range of toppings (and tips for the best supermarket accessible toppings around)
552 Parramatta Road