Rivers and Ridges along with Explorers have developed a 8 days Manali Adventure Camp in true Himalayan style that offers additional emphasis on outdoor teaching techniques. Manali Adventure Camp is designed to develop outdoor skills and leadership. Manali adventure camp is ideal for the beginners. Manali Adventure Camp includes activities like Trekking, Camping, Rope skills, Basics of Rock climbing, River Crossing, Outdoor Survival skills, White water Rafting & Cooking. Manali Adventure Campsite is surrounded by beautiful silver fir forest. Manali Adventure Camp will give you an experience that will enchant you, enthral you, and captivate you forever.
Age: 14 yr and above
Date: Batch 1 - 30th April – 7th May (by air)
Batch 2 – 2nd – 9th June (by air)
Ex. Pune / Mumbai: INR 31,000 (by air) + 5% GST
Booking Amount: Rs.10000/- per Head for AIR Departure.
- Camping in tents
- Basic Rock Climbing
- River Crossing
- White water rafting
- Outdoor cooking
- Group games and activities
- Basic knot skills
Day 1 – 30th April: Pune / Mumbai - Delhi (flight)
Reach before 12:15pm. After Lunch depart for Manali by Semi Sleeper Volvo around 4 pm. Overnight Bus Journey.
Day 2 – 1st May: Manali (Prini)
Arrive at Manali Bus Stand around 9 am. Onward Journey for just 3 kms by Local Sumo. On arrival at Manali base camp tents will be allotted. After Refreshment, Introduction, Group Games & Group discussion. Overnight at Campsite.
Day 3 – 2nd May: Prini to Bhanara Hills (1 & ½ Hour Trek)
The day begins at 6 am with a warm up session and move to Mountain Base Camp either Thorku Dugh (2230m.) or Bhanara Hills (2170m) a meadow amidst of the silver fir forest. Trail ascends through forest till Mountain Base camp, which is one and half hours trek. Tent Allocation, Breakfast Introduction of various Rock climbing gears & equipment’s followed by a practical session on the rocks. Participants will learn various kinds of knots and various climbing techniques & drills. Overnight at Campsite.
Day 4 – 3rd May: Adventure Activity
The day begins at 6 am followed by through a warm up session. After having breakfast Adventure activities like Rappelling, River Crossing etc. During the Adventure activities our Team will focus on Fear and Risk Management issues followed by a group discussion on the same. Overnight at Campsite.
Day 5 – 4th May: High altitude Trek
The next day the group goes on a high altitude trek to Tilgan (2470M). The group will be introduced to the agriculture tourism & mountaineering skills and back to campsite. Outdoor cooking under the guidance of instructors. Overnight at Campsite.
Day 6 – 5th May: Rafting on Beas River
In the morning return trek back to the Base camp and settle into the tents. The participants immediately will be driven by Sumo down to Rafting point at Kullu. Evening roam around the market. Overnight at campsite.
Day 7 – 6th May: Snow Point - Manali - Delhi (Bus Journey - 575 Kms, 15 Hours)
A complete group will be driven by Sumo early in the morning to either Shivling Point - Solang Nullah or Near-by Snow Point. The Participants have to trek almost 1 hour to Solang Glacier to touch chunk of snow. Enjoy Snow at Snow Point. Return to Manali. Departure for Delhi by 4 pm. Overnight Bus Journey.
Day 8 – 7th May: Delhi – Pune / Mumbai (flight)
Reach Delhi by 7:00 am and flight at 10:30am
• Flights Pune / Mumbai – Delhi – Pune / Mumbai
• Semi Sleeper AC Volvo: Delhi - Manali - Delhi.
• All food charges (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) Ex. Manali.
• Accommodation in tents at Manali (Prini) and at higher campsite on multiple sharing. (Separate tents for boys and girls.)
• Charges for the activities mentioned above.
• One White Water Rafting session on Beas River.
• Visit to Snow Point Shivling Point / Hamta / Gulaba.
• Visit to Manali Mall Road.
• First Aid, Oxygen Cylinder, if required.
• Travel Insurance.
• Mineral Water / Cold Drinks, etc.
• Camera & Coolie charges.
• Food charges during flight & Bus
• Journey.Personal expenditure of any kind.
• Medical expenses other than First aid.Insurance of any kind.
• Any other charges not specifically mentioned in "Fees Include".
Things to carry:
1. Comfortable clothing (dry fit – for rafting), cotton or loose fitting for travelling, adventure activities and trekking. 10 sets in total
2. 10 sets of inners
3. 3 sets of night clothes
4. Sports shoes compulsory with socks (carry extra socks)
5. Shawl/ sweater / jackets
7. Water bottle compulsory
8. Torch with extra batteries
9. Id proof compulsory
10. Safety pins
11. Personal munchies
12. Personal Sanitation Kit (bandaids, tooth brush, tooth paste, hair oil, lip balm, sun screen, comb, deodorant, toilet paper, towel, soap, shampoo, sanitary pads, goggles, scarf etc)
13. Enough money for shopping or other personal uses (Meals during travel are not included)
Booking cancellations: In case of interruption, accidents, illness, or anything else that may come up, if a reservation has to be cancelled, customers will be charged an amount depending on how far from the departure date the cancellation takes place.
The amount you will be charged in case of cancellation:
1. One month or 30 days prior to departure – 75% Refund
2. Three weeks or 21 days prior to departure – 50% Refund
3. Two weeks or 14 days prior to departure – 25% Refund
4. One week or 7 days prior to departure – 10 % Refund
5. Day of the event or no show – No Refund
Please confirm your registration with the registration amount or the full payment or make an online transfer to:
Our account details below:
Name: Rivers and Ridges
Bank Name: Punjab National Bank
Bank account Number: 6631002100001031
IFSC Code: PUNB0663100
Account type: Current
UPI ID: riversnridges@okicici
Availability is first come first serve basis. Last day of confirming till the time seats are available (do call to confirm), but please book your seats as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment.
For any questions, call Rohan: 7350064961.
Looking forward to seeing you all.
Team Rivers and Ridges.