Manchester High School Presents:
A special meeting following the Junior Parent Meeting: Planning for College
OPEN TO ALL GRADES
This is a class for all parents with students
that are thinking to attend college after high school.
Thursday, April 19, 7:15–8:15 pm.
HS Media Center, Manchester High School
20500 Dutch Drive, Manchester, MI 48158
There will be forms available to apply for a private scholarship
valued up to $1895 for College Planning Services for
• Photos of students (some of previous winners of the scholarship)
• How to begin to position your student starting as
early as middle school to receive scholarships, grants
and other forms of ‘gift-aid’.
• How families with low and high incomes can receive financial assistance to help pay
• How to help students decide which college to apply to.
• The important questions to ask colleges before students apply.
• It is possible to attend a PRIVATE COLLEGE at Public College costs.
• A timeline for success, what to do now to prepare for college, beginning as early as
• What is the FAFSA and why do I need to complete it?
(Please plan to attend now, bring your entire family)
Timothy C. Parros, Certified College Planning Specialist, Member ACCPS, NACAC, HECA.
Attend this presentation and learn the important things you need to do now!