Lomi-Lomi Nui is Hawaiian massage. At the same time, it is a dance, a meditation and psychotherapy. Traditional sacred Hawaiian Polynesian massage has a deep transformation and relaxation effect. During a Lomi Lomi Nui session occurs a release of psychic energy, emotional discharge, and it comes a feeling of serenity, anxiety removal, and a better understanding of yourself, after bodily expression.
Smooth motions of Master, with common breathing, and healing music relaxes the body completely, cleaning the mind, and return peace and serenity. Lomi Lomi Nui relaxes the skeletal and smooth muscles of the body deeply, relaxes the ligaments and fascia, has a lymphatic drainage effect, helps detoxify the body and improve immunity. The special condition that arises in the session of this massage, not only helps to get rid of tiredness and stress, but also awakens the creative nature of man, pointing the way to better health and life in general.
At the same time, Lomi Lomi Nui is also Hula dance, meditation, and therapy for the Master. Touching has significant therapeutic effect. Touching are vital for our mental and physical health.
Lomi Lomi Nui - is not only for the body, it is also for the soul.
When you are doing Lomi, always remember that God has no hands, but he can work through your hands.
Lomi Lomi Nui benefits:
• Long sliding movements of forearms is a metaphor of sea waves
• There is a catharsis often arises, a release of suppressed emotions
• Deep influence on body tissues is carried out by the weight of the Master. The deeper structures of the body are affected, the greater the emotional release arises
• During any session, the bodywork does with the whole body, with the hands, legs, torso, pelvis, neck, head and face
• Used a hot oil, which creates an additional relaxing effect
• Duration of the session is from one and half hours and up to...
There are some examples:
Teacher: Nandano Sergey. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/171746s.
Investment: 3mil VND - Early bird 2,5mil VND
Advance booking required: https://goo.gl/forms/Un5rRF8UyKlKDAEv1
If you have any questions, please contact Yoga Stretch Massage