Is fitness a passion of yours? Do you enjoy helping people? Want to get paid to work out? Have you ever thought about becoming a group exercise instructor but not sure where to start?
This clinic will teach you the basic skills needed. After this two day workshop you will have the confidence, knowledge, and support to turn your dream into a reality!
Led by Stephanie Fischer and Stephanie Barnacle
Through small group work, partner drills, and classroom time you will learn;
• How to give and take feedback
• How to make connections from the stage
• The importance and science of music and cueing
• Heart Rate Zones vs the RPE Scale – which should you use?
• The difference between pre-choreographed and freestyle classes
• How instructors are paid and other instructor costs and perks
• Your natural strengths and areas for improvement as a potential instructor
• The next steps to take to become a certified instructor!