Please join the City of Marianna for its eighth annual “Armed Forces Day/Airport Open House” at the newly renovated Marianna Municipal Airport on Saturday, May 19, 2018 from 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM. This event is a way to promote the use and value of the airport to the community by attracting the general public and to prospect for potential flight customers.
For more information contact: Charlotte Brunner, Main Street Director, City of Marianna at 850-718-1022 or email at email@example.com.
• FREE PILOT’S BREAKFAST FROM 8:00 – 10:00 AM
• FUEL DISCOUNT OF $1.00 PER GALLON
• FAA SAFETY SEMINAR ON FRIDAY EVENING AT THE AIRPORT
• GREAT FOOD AND ARTS & CRAFTS
• 15 OFFSITE CAMPING SITES WITH WATER & ELECTRIC AVAILABLE
• WAR BIRDS STATIC DISPLAYS