The course dates- May 7th until June 2nd 2018.
MarinaYoga welcomes all levels of ability and ages.
What should I expect from the course?
Marina, along with select teachers, will guide and teach you through:
- Yoga philosophy,8 Limbs Patanjali Sutras
- Concepts of dharma ,karma, yamas and niyamas
- anatomy, philosophy ( basics of the skeletal ,muscular ,respiratory and cardiovascular system)
- Subtle Energy Bodies
- Yogic Life style and nutrition ( intro in Ayurveda )
- Pranayama ( Breathing Techniques )
- teaching methodology,
- different Yoga styles,9 intro in vinyasa, Yin and Hatha )
- Bandhas, Mudras
- Practical yoga and meditation classes. (planning and sequencing your practice)
- The principles of demonstration alignment, adjustment and modification
- Yoga ethic ( how to lunch your yoga career )
- Each class is taught thoroughly, drawing on the different strengths of the teachers; you will perfect your yoga asana practice and gain a deeper understanding of yoga beyond the physical postures.
Certification (registered with Yoga Alliance) will be in Hatha Yoga. We offer different yoga classes as well: Yin, Vinyasa, and Restorative Yoga.
What will my day look like?
An example of a day during the YTTC 200hr:
7am – 9am Asana/Meditation
10-12pm Lecture : Anatomy, philosophy, Asana alignment, Methodology etc.
2-4pm practice and/ or Asana alignment
4-6pm Self-study /twice weekly to the local market
6-7.45pm Asana Practice, observation and Meditation
8:00 pm Dinner
! This is a sample schedule and may vary from day to day. Classes are on 6 days a week. Saturday half Day off and Sunday full Day off
Wednesday : Silent Day for self-reflection!
- We have a fully equipped kitchen which is free to use for all students. There are twice weekly trips to the market if you would like to prepare your own food.
- Breakfast is provided ( we support vegetarian and Vegan )
For Lunch or Dinner we have Menus (vegetarian and Vegan) for a small additional cost
How many students will be in the course?
There is a maximum of 10-12 students during a 200hr YTT course
What is included?
• YTT Course 200 hours
• Course book
• 200hr Yoga Alliance Certification( registered with Yoga Alliance )
• Breakfast (fresh fruit, yoghurt and Homemade Soy Yoghurt, toast , Homemade Rye Bread or Gluten free, coffee, tea)
• Unlimited drinking water and Tea
• Reiki Prema Healing Workshop
• This TTC offers the opportunity for additional certification in reiki Prema Healing, a spiritually empowering course that will nuture your inner healing abilities. Reiki Level one or two course is complimentary.
Where is MarinaYoga and what to do?
We are located in a secluded, natural local setting 3 km outside of Ao Nang Beach, Krabi, in southern Thailand.
Just 2min walk we have a swimming Pool and a Thai Restaurant. We have Bicycles free to use and help to organize to rent a scooter if you wish.
To explore more Krabi/Aonang Thailand our Staff will help to organize weekend Trips to for example:
- Hot spring Waterfall
- Emerald Pool
- Tiger Cave Temple
- Hiking in nearby natural Parks
- Island tours
- Night market in Krabi Town
- Thai massage
- And more….
What is accommodation like?
MarinaYoga has onsite accommodation to suit your needs, from dormitory to private deluxe bungalows.
• 200hr YTT Course + No accommodation = 66,500 THB
• 200hr YTT Course + Accommodation (Shared dormitory) = 76,500 THB
• 200hr YTT Course + Accommodation (Private Fan Room) = 83,000 THB
• 200hr YTT Course + Accommodation (Private Air Con Room) = 85,000 THB
• 200hr YTT Course + Accommodation (Private Deluxe Air Con Room with little Kitchenette ) = 89,000 THB
Check in and check out day and Time
- Arrival Day ( 1-2 days earlier to settle in – no extra charge)latest by 8pm
- Check out Sunday 12pm
If you like to stay a bit longer to settle your experience or just chilling out let us know