Join us for our LES MILLS Launch; Saturday 14th April, 2018
at Market Harborough Leisure Centre.
Join us to help raise money for two great causes; Sports Relief and Active Harborough.
For just £10 you can participate in up to six classes throughout the day - see below for class details.
You don’t have to take part in the classes - just come along. Take a look around, meet the team. You don’t have to be a member or have ever used the Centre before!
If you do want to book classes, please note; spaces are limited, so get it touch ASAP to reserve yours; call; 01858 410 115.
Les Mills Launch!
1st class starts at 8.25am and the final class will finish at 1.15pm, so you can come for all six, or drop-in as you want to.
New choreography and music for each of the separate Les Mills disciplines fitness classes…
• GRIT: 8.25am – 8.55am; takes cutting edge high-intensity interval raining and combines it with awesome music and inspirational coaches who will be on the floor with you.
• SH’BAM; 9.00am – 9.45am; a fun-loving, insanely addictive dance workout. SH’BAM™ is an ego-free zone – no dance experience required.
• BODYATTACK™ 9.50am – 10.35am; a high-energy fitness class with moves that cater for total beginners to total addicts. We combine athletic movements like running, lunging and jumping with strength exercises such as push-ups and squats.
• BODY PUMP™ 10.45am – 11.30am; Get lean, build strength and tone muscle with Body Pump, a group based barbell class to work all your major muscle groups.
• BODYCOMBAT 11.40am – 12.25pm; you’ll punch and kick your way to fitness, burning up to 740 calories* along the way. This high-energy martial-arts inspired workout is totally non-contact and there are no complex moves to master.
• BODYBALANCE: 12.30pm – 1.15pm = ideal for anyone and everyone. It’s a yoga-based class that will improve your mind, your body and your life.
The Crèche is available on the day - Free to everyone taking part in the classes. Available for children up to their 5th Birthday. Spaces are limited and are available from 9am till 13:30. Children under 18 months are only permitted to a maximum of 1.5 hours, older children can stay longer up to 3 hours maximum. All staff are DBS checked and Ofsted registered.
There’s also - Raffle Prizes, with all the proceeds going to Sports Relief and Active Harborough.
The owner of Frosted Bling coming down to do Face Glitter for £4, with a % of proceeds going to Sports Relief and Active Harborough.
After burning all those calories keep fuelled with some delicious home-made cakes.
Book a Space
If you do want to take part in a class please contact us to book; call; 01858 410 115
Then just come along. Take a look around. Bring a friend, try the classes, take a tour, find out what sort of fitness class would suit you best – and have some fun!
See you soon,
From the team at Market Harborough Leisure centre
P.S. it’s ideal if you want to take classes to book in advance; spaces can get full quickly, so please call us now on; 01858 410115
Find out more about Harborough Leisure Centre > https://www.harboroughleisure.co.uk/harborough/LESS_ASA