Who Should Attend?
Any entrepreneur or local business owner looking for:
• Highly interactive, one-hour meetings
• Rotating agendas (so it’s not the same meeting every week).
• No long-term contracts. Monthly membership.
• Proprietary training and development from the Master Networks University – so you can work ON and not just IN your business.
• Training designed to fill the gaps for entrepreneurs and give them the critical skills to succeed.
• Networking with like-minded professionals committed to the growth of your business.
If you are an entrepreneur, work in sales or marketing, own a small business, or are interested in networking for other reasons, we invite you to Meet Master Networks.
Join us to learn more about an exciting networking opportunity.
The mission and passion of Master Networks is to train, develop and grow a small business.
Chapters meet weekly with a focus on increased business through personal growth and word of mouth referrals.
We would love to get to know you and share more about who we are and how we can help you grow your business!
Come a few minutes early to connect with people before the meeting starts. You will have the opportunity to introduce yourself and your business to the group (name, business, what you do, and what your ideal referral looks like). At the end of the meeting, you will have an opportunity to learn how to become a chapter member. Master Networks is category exclusive and we'll be accepting applications