Supports parents and whanau with parenting their babies until they are rolling or crawling.
- becoming a new family, caring for yourself as a parent, local supports and resources.
- practical aspects of caring for your baby including sleep and safety tips.
- slowing down and getting to know your baby.
- your baby's development and understanding your role in their brain development.
- ways to respond to and support your baby's play, learning and development.
Running each Tuesday for 4 weeks, phone 07 839 5709 OR email Waikato.email@example.com for more info/to register.