Due to the popularity and how lovely that time of day was on our last in the Park session with Jacq, we are planning on doing one every 2 months or so. We are taking expressions of interest to have the next one on Sunday 20th May at 10am. This date will be confirmed in early May 💜💙💚
Come along on Sunday 20th May at 10am to our Yoga in the Park for some outdoor bliss with Jacq.
• Class will be in the Sailing Club Park, under the trees unless the park is busy and if that is the case it will be on the grass in front of the Scout Hall.
• 10am to 11am please arrive about 5 minutes early.
• $5 for MHaF members and $15 for non members, pay cash on the day.
• All levels are welcome.
• The style is Vinyasa flow, which is otherwise known as power. Also known as a "moving meditation".
• Please bring your own mat or towel (and wear sunscreen).
• If the weather turns nasty then we will make the call on the day to postpone to another date.
• You must book in to do this class and we can only go ahead if we have enough people (10).