INTRODUCTION TO SEWING and CROCHET
Youth ages 9+ who want to learn the basics of creating handicrafts with sewing machines and by using crochet should join this short term 4-H Club. Over this 6-week period, youth will join leaders Donna Quist and Betsy Diemer to:
1. Learn how to safely use a sewing machine
2. Follow a pattern and create handicrafts they may use as gifts or display at the fair
3. Learn and practice skills and techniques needed to learn the basics of sewing and crochet
HOW TO REGISTER:
Due to availability of equipment, class is limited to 8 participants.
1. Enroll at 4Honline.com and send payment to MSUE office in Lake City. (Do not create a "new profile" if you've already been a 4-H member - simply modify an existing account.)
2. Or register in person at the MSUE office, open Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, from 8:30 am—4:30 pm.
3. Bring payment to the first class:
$2 for existing 4-H members;
$22 for participants new to 4-H.