In preparation for the big event in May we'll be holding our own mindful triathlon here at McFetridge! The McFetridge Mini 108 will be Saturday, April 21st.
• 9:00am Check In: sign in for the event and check your yoga mat and belongings at the front desk.
• 9:15am Pre-Run Stretch: meet in front of McFetridge Sports Center for a dynamic warm up led by Shaheen
• 9:25am One Mile Run/Walk: head over to Horner Park for a mile (+/-) your way! Run, walk, dance, and have fun exploring this lovely park! Head back to the sports center when you're through and set up for class.
• 10am Vinyasa Flow: hop on your mat for a 60-minute community powered Vinyasa Flow class with Olivia M. Weather permitting we will hold class outside on the front lawn!
• 11:00am Meditation: slow it down, turn inwards and complete your mindful triathlon with a 15 minute meditation led by Chelsea.
Can't make it to the whole thing? No worries! You're more than welcome to join the parts that you can.
$12 Regular | Free for Members
Sign up online or at the front desk.