Join us Saturday, April 21st, for our annual spring cleaning to get the pool ready to open. Families that volunteer a total of 5 hours will receive $50 off the 2018 dues. As we get closer to the date we will update with a list of specific tasks but for a general idea think gardening, weeding, pruning, painting, moving things around, etc.
Dropping your children off unattended and having them work for you will result in ADDING $50 to your 2018 dues.
List of tasks as of 3/26/2018
- remove trash from bathroom renovation
- pick up sticks and trash
- pull up weeds next to driveway entrance and replace rocks
- cut ivey that is growing up trees
- paint bathroom, hut and utility room doors (priming is done)
- paint diving board base (prime coat is done)
-get leaves out of tennis court
-power wash sidewalk and entryway
-mow grass and weed inside fence
-scrub and disinfect hut floor