This program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
• view falls as controllable
• set goals for increasing activity
• make changes to reduce fall risks at home
• exercise to increase strength
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• anyone who is age 60 or older and is concerned about falls
• anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
• anyone who has fallen in the past
• anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
The Meigs Council on Aging wants to bring this class to you. If you would be interested in attending this class, please call Tracey Smith at 740-992-2161.
Class starts April 10th 2018 through May 15th 2018 the class will meet 9:00 – 11:30 every Tuesday.
Class size is limited to 12, so call today and reserve your seat.