Join us for this expert-led FREE training sponsored by Vision for Hope!
This training will provide clinicians with a better understanding of developmental differences and how to better serve patients with these differences in a more comfortable, calm, safe, and INCLUSIVE environment.
Participants will gain knowledge in the areas of:
- Identifying developmental differences
- Maladaptive behaviors
- Behavior intervention techniques
- Crisis intervention techniques
- De-escalation strategies
- Providing an inclusive environment for all
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- PT & assistants
- OT & assistants
- Other clinicians who work hands-on with patients