Get a world-class Australian education in Malaysia.
Students come first at Swinburne Sarawak. Offering high-quality teaching, opportunities to engage with industry, state-of-the-art facilities and flexible study options, Their courses are designed with your future in mind.
Swinburne at a Glance:
• Ranked Top 60 Under 50 Globally by QS in 2018
• Ranked Top 40 Globally for Art & Design by QS in 2018
• Ranked Top 75 Globally for Civil Engineering by ARWU in 2016
• Oﬀers programs in Business, Computing, Design, Engineering and Science
• 100% Graduate Employment*
• Scholarships available
• 16.5 acres city campus with modern teaching and learning facilities
• Option to transfer to Australia campus**
*For selected Business & Engineering courses based on Swinburne Sarawak’s graduate employment survey 2017. Overall graduate employment rate is 93%
**Terms & Conditions apply
Coming 8th and 9th April Ms. Veronica Vong, Assistant Manager, Education Counselling, Marketing & Student Recruitment will be visiting our Banani, Kalabagan and Uttara Campus for a spot assessment for Swinburn's September and October intake.
Interested students can visit with their academic certificates and necessary documents for proper assessment.
8th April 2018
11:30 am - 2:00 pm
House 39, Road 7, Block G
3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
166/1 Mirpur Road, Kalabagan
9th April 2018
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
House No - 1/C, Road No - 2 Sector - 3, (Behind Belly Complex/London Plaza)
Entry to this event is absolutely free.
Please Call 017132343416 (Kalabagan), 01713243423 (Banani), 01713384398 (Uttara)