Meeting and sharing session about Me.reka Makerpsace's Equity Crowdfunding Campaign! Join us and discover more about the project and the platform!
We've worked tirelessly over the last few months to set up our innovative education centre, Me.reka Makerspace @ Publika.
We are launching our Equity Crowdfunding Campaign for YOU to invest in Me.reka and be a part of the next Education Movement!
The 21st Century demands us to redefine the way we view education. This means equipping, and adapting, our students to the rapidly changing future.
Acknowledging that this is a matter of public interest, we are going to be offering a portion of our company's Equity to members of the public.
The ultimate aim of this funding public campaign, is to get members of the public truly vested and behind this project, making this the largest crowdfunded education centre in Southeast Asia !
We will be sharing with you our:
- Education Programs and Pedagogical methods
- The different 21st century skills, subjects and classes being offered
- The Business Model
- Revenue Projections
- Growth Plans and future pipelines
- Whats in it for you, our future investor?
Returns on Investments (ROI), benefits as shareholders, etc.
Whilst the idea of a makerspace is becoming more common around the world, Me.reka seeks to expand the concept to a more all-encompassing, inclusive platform merging elements from different disciplines and expanding on the current STEM National Guidelines - STE(A)M, where we also incorporate the Arts!
- Provide an inclusive platform for access to tools, technology and skills.
- Teach people skills of the future to prepare for the needs of the 21st century that lead to the creation of localised sustainable solutions.
- Create an ecosystem that links different groups of students, communities and makers with real-world projects and income generating opportunities.
- Offer scholarships to those from lower-income communities.
So do come down to our premises and hear from us.We have a lot to share and are looking for like-minded investors who are serious about the future of education in this country!