LIVE WILD - LIVE HAPPY
Join Sarah from Wild Child & CO and Karen from The Happy CO for a beautiful evening as we share some of our secrets to living a wildly happy life.
We will share with you some of the simple changes we have made in our lives & homes that have made significant changes to our health & overall wellbeing.
This is for you if you want to:
* Learn about the power of natural medicine.
* Are seeking a more natural approach to support health concerns.
* Learn about Why we choose doTERRA’s certified pure therapeutic grade (CPTG) of oils.
* Discover how to use Essential Oils safely with all members of your family (including your fur babies)
* Understand how making small shifts can make a big difference.
* Learn how to treat everyday ailments & support changes in mood & emotions
Some ideas on what oils can be used for:
sleep, stress, sore muscles, sugar cravings, immunity, common coughs & cold, anxiousness, stress, skin irritations, respiratory concerns & digestive upset.
These sessions are limited to 6 people.
We like to keep things small & simple so rsvp is essential.
This session will be held at the park so fur babies & real babies are welcomed. Grab a cuppa from Blue Door and then join us for an oil picnic in the park. Park will be decided closer to the date and we will head to one of our fav coffee shops if the weather turns bad so your human babies can still join us.
Can't make these session check out our sessions we have lots for you to choose from so no one misses out x