1. Contest runs from March 1, 2018 through June 30, 2018. Winning submission will be announced July 4, 2018.
2. Signed entry form must be included with artwork at the time of submission. (Pinned post on this thread has a link to a pdf you can download and print for your entry.)
3. Digital submissions will be accepted, so long as file is at least 300 resolution and entry form is signed and submitted with design. File must be in a jpeg or tiff format.
4. Submitted artwork must be your original creation. The original piece of art must be submitted. Photocopies will not be eligible for consideration. Do not fold or crease artwork.
5. One entry per person.
6. Design must be no more than 2 colors. No shading unless it counts as one of your colors.
7. No pencil, crayon, or chalk designs will be accepted. Ink only.
8. Design must be done on plain white paper or canvas. No lined paper will be accepted for consideration.
9. Design’s minimum size is 8” x 8”. Design’s maximum size is 11” x 11”.
10. Design must incorporate “MUM” and/or “Meridian Underground Music” it’s theme. The theme for this contest is “MUM in the 1800’s”.
11. Any entry which fails to comply with any of the requirements of these rules shall be disqualified from the contest.