Field Technicians needed in Rifle, Colorado. The Field Technician performs cleaning of heat exchangers and other equipment at gas production facilities, power generation facilities, and compressor sites by performing multiple duties.
Field Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs industrial cleaning such as fin fan cleaning, louver repair, hydrolancing, and circulations.
• Operates equipment such as forklifts, scissor lifts, generators, etc.
• Cleans and maintains vehicles and equipment.
• Follows company policies, standard operating procedures (SOP), and safety regulations.
• Recommends measures to improve cleaning methods, equipment performance, and quality of service.
• Suggest changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency.
• Analyzes and resolves work problems.
• Performs other duties when necessary.
Skills and Qualifications of a Field Technician include:
• Must be willing to travel with crew up to 6 weeks at a time and work up to 72 hours a week during periods of high workload.
• Must be able to use both hand and power tools.
• Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
• Must be able to work in all weather conditions including inclement weather.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment.
• Applicant will be subject to a background check
• Safeland Training and H2S certification preferred, but not required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer