In today’s market, companies are racing to find the next channel to reach customers. Bots offer a new and exciting way to interact with consumers, brands, or services in order to streamline existing processes. The Microsoft Bot Framework is a comprehensive offering that enables you to quickly build, deploy and manage high quality bots over a myriad of different channels such as Facebook Messenger, SMS, Slack, and many more.
During this workshop attendees will:
• Explore and learn the various types of Bots currently available.
• Experience various types of existing Bots that have been built using the Microsoft Bot Framework.
• Walk through the basics of planning, building and deploying a Bot experience.
• Learn about advanced scenarios such as back-end system integration, bot intelligence, bot commerce and others.
In order to successfully complete the Bot Workshop exercises, participants should have the following available:
• Azure Subscription with the ability to provision a Cognitive Service (Trial subscriptions are supported
• Laptop computer with Visual Studio 2017 installed (Community Edition is supported)