The ride begins with Check-In on Wednesday May 9 from 3:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. This is located at Mike’s Bikes of Sacramento at 1411 I St, Sacramento, CA 95814.
• All participants must attend Check-In, at which time all minimum fundraising dollars are due (no exceptions!).
• Any official NCAC apparel you ordered or earned (e.g., jerseys for cyclists, crew t-shirts for crew members) will be provided at this time.
• Please complete the Liability Waiver & Medical Information forms ahead of time and bring with you to save time.
• Please bring a photocopy of your health insurance card, if possible. This will help us provide you needed care should an emergency occur.
• If you take medications that you'd like the medical crew to manage for you while you're on the ride, or take any medications that require refrigeration, you'll want to complete the Managed Medications form and bring the form, along with your medications, to opening ceremonies. Our medical team will be on hand to accept your form and medications as we prepare to ride out.
NOTE: Our luggage truck will be at check in. Feel free to bring your gear to check in if you'd like to lessen your load on Thursday morning.