It’s finally time to show you all what we’ve been working on in the Meatpacking District. On this day we’re ready to open our doors to the symbiotic Mikkeller General Store and Bean Geeks Chocolate.
Part general store and part chocolate manufacturing facility. The general store will be carrying select products carefully chosen for their high standards, spanning the course from spirits and mead, to artisanal Danish cheeses, charcuteri and handcrafted organic sodas.
Last but not least, we will of course carry the Bean Geeks Chocolate bars, made from bean to bar right here in our place. This means that we take in the raw cacao beans and transform them into pure chocolaty goodness.
To celebrate the opening, we have quite a few treats lined up:
- FREE BEER (from 14-till we run out). Together with our neighbors Warpigs, we brewed a chocolate stout with our own chocolate, called Kold Chokolade. To top it off, it will be poured with nitro making it even more smooth.
- Chocolate samples of our cocoa beans in different stages of processing. Raw, roasted, liquid, solid. All irresistible. Our open production facility will offer a peak into how chocolate is made from scratch.
- Special beer release TBA.
- 200 free Pain au Bean Geeks x Democratic Chocolat. We are super excited to announce our collaboration with Oliver from Democratic Coffee (widely known to produce the best croissants in town) who will make his insanely delicious croissants with our chocolate inside. If you know how talented he is, just wait till you try this!
- Exclusive beer release from our brewery in San Diego, of the following beers:
- Staff Magician - hazy NEIPA named after hazy IPA lover Magic Malmstrøm
- the glorious return of Big Hazy - a monster IPA with lupulin powder
- Mr Smith - a hazy pale ale
- Drinko De Mayo - a Mexican style lager,
- Beer Geek Dessert - the classic Mikkeller stout with vanilla and cocoa.