Who doesn't love free plants?!
Where: Community Room
When: Saturday, April 21st, 10-1
• Pre-register if you are bringing plants for the exchange.
• Plants need to be donated in nonreturnable containers.
• Non-invasive plants only!
• Properly indentify all offerings.
ON THAT SATURDAY:
• Drop off garden plants between 9 and 10a.m.
• Come find free plants for your garden!
• You don’t need to bring a plant to take a plant.
• Blueberry bush raffle - Tickets: $1/each, $5/7
11-12 -- 'Garden Where You Can' Lecture & Q&A.
Speaker: Carrie Whitlock
How to garden with what you have; container, urban, and square foot gardening will be discussed.