PLEASE JOIN US at JMG’s 23rd Annual Benefit Golf Tournament to support the Boys & Girls Clubs of Huntington Valley in improving the lives of youth in our community.
When you join JMG Security Systems on May 16, 2018 for their 23rd Annual Benefit Golf Tournament, you’ll help more than 10,000 children at Boys & Girls Clubs of Huntington Valley! With your help, we’ll raise $125,000 to give kids in our community:
• Homework help, tutoring, STEM and reading programs that help them succeed in school.
• Character and leadership development programs that teach kids to become great friends and neighbors.
• Health and life skills programs that teach kids to make healthy, smart life choices and provide nutritious food for hungry kids each day.
• Sports, fitness, and recreation programs that get kids active and using their time in positive ways.
• Arts programs that enrich children’s lives and encourage their creativity.
• Family support programs that help whole families open the door to success and great futures.
Your support is especially important for the kids at the Club’s Oak View Branch, where 100% of youth are living in poverty. Many families barely make ends meet, surviving on incomes of less than $10,000 per year. Kids often don’t get enough to eat. Multiple families are sharing small apartments to afford rent. Kids struggle in school. And, gangs in the neighborhood make it unsafe for kids to play outside.
Your support gives Oak View kids a place to turn to for help. Please consider making a “Sponsor a Child” gift. Your $250 gift gives a child in need an entire school year at the Boys & Girls Club.
10:30am Registration Begins -Range Balls Provided
10:45am Putting Contest
11:00am BBQ Lunch
12:00pm Long Drive Exhibition
1:00pm Shotgun Start
6:00pm Dinner & Awards
7:00pm Opportunity Drawing
Please visit the web address below for registration, details about cost, and other ways to give. We thank you in advance for your participation.
To learn more visit BGCHV.com Or call 714-899-5900 ext 206 with any questions.