Hosted by the Milford on Sea Positive Living Group
Tonight's talk is by Spiritual Mentor & Teacher, Sue Johnson-Hewitt from F.A.C.E. (Further Advancement in Compassion & Empathy). https://www.f-a-c-e-life.com
ARE YOU READY TO MOVE FORWARD IN LIFE?
- Do you feel trapped in a negative situation?
- Are you struggling with certain relationships in your life?
- Do you feel you are stuck in a pattern that keeps repeating itself?
If the answer is yes, then this talk may help give direction in how you can make changes in your life in a positive way.
***If You Change The Way You Look At Your Life, Your Life Will Change.***
This evening will include a talk and discussion on spiritual philosophy.
- How it can help your daily life.
- Why do we stay in negative situations?
- Learning to say NO.
Sue will use her own personal stories to show how you can positively change the way you think and how you can choose to act instead of react.
Sue will also provide a guided meditation which will give you the time to relax and release any blockages and old patterning’s that you may be storing.
Download a free meditation on Sue's website,
Doors open at 7.45 pm. Talk begins at 8 pm.
ONLY £5.00 at the door