Malaysia Mini Remote Control Car Tour Race 2018 v Dynasty
Date: 29/04/2018 Sunday
1 class RM60
2 class RM80
Full payment made before 22/04/2018 will get 1 pack PN Racing KS compound Tire.
Robitronic Transponder Z Round Software
3500kv Stock Class
- There will be Pre-Qualify plus 3 qualifying runs for each class.
- Pre-Qualify and qualifying run 5 minutes each round.
- For the Pre-qualify run, the starting grid will be staggered in a random order.
- For the 1st qualify, the starting grid will be based on Pre-Qualify best 3 laps total time.
- For the 2nd to 3rd qualify, racers will be re-shuffled each rounds into heats based best lap time results.
- The starting order of for each run will be based on the number of laps run in the time allowed.
- Top Qualifier (TQ) will be awarded to the racer with the highest lap count for a single heat.
- All class Triple A Main 8 minutes, others main will be double main 8 minutes. No bump up.
- The best 2 out of 3 Mains will count with the first tiebreaker being the finishing position of the best round lap time.
- If second tiebreaker being the finishing position of the best second round lap time.
- Fastest driver in each round will score 100 points
- 2nd faster will score 98 points.
- 3rd faster will score 97 points.
- 4th faster will score 96 points.
- And so on, scoring 1 point less for each driver down to last position.
- If driver does not start a heat, he receive no points.
3500kv Stock Class
- Atomic 3500kv brushless motor(MO-040)
- PN Racing 3500kv brushless motor(140035)
Any brush and brushless motor allowed.
PCB / ELECTRONICS:
All Chassis 2wd and AWD allowed.
Lexan Body allowed.
Kyosho Mini Z and TRP Scale ASC and white body.
Pan car and Lemands body NOT allowed.
Full windshield and window must be installed.
Lexan wings, lexan roof & window allowed.
- Bodies may be functionally modified with minimal effect external appearance. The following non-comprehensive list of body modifications are allowed:
- The rear bumper may be removed up to Maximum 20mm from the ground.
- Wheel wells may be cut forward or backward to accommodate different wheelbase chassis.Wheel wells may be cut or chamfered internally for tire clearance.
- Lower portions of the body may be cut for ground clearance in front, sides or rear.
- Body material may be shaved or thinned internally for weight reduction. Technical inspection officials reserve the right to disqualify any modified body deemed to be too fragile due to excessive material removal.
- Body panels may be reinforced or strengthened internally without affecting external appearance.
- Original windshield and windows must be installed, but can be modified by cutting unexposed internal areas.
- Original headlight covers must be installed, but headlight buckets may be removed or omitted. In the event that a headlight cover is lost, the hole may be covered with a decal.
- Taillights and taillight covers may be removed or omitted.
- Small body parts such as mirrors, canards and exhausts may be omitted or removed to prevent racing damage and debris on track.
- All rear wing comes with the body may be installed according to the height limit. Custom wings are allowed to be use on the body, according to the height limit 45mm from the ground.
- If you have modified your body and have questions regarding the legality of the modifications, please submit the body in question to technical inspection PRIOR to racing qualification or main event round. This is in order to prevent any inadvertent disqualifications. The technical inspector will judge the legality of body modifications and photograph the body in its legal state if necessary.
Any type of bearing including ceramics
- 4pcs AAA nimh Battery max 6volt
- Lipo, Life, Li-on max 8.4v olt
- Additional battery for transponder is allowed.
- All brand any material rims are allowed.
- Maximum front wheel width is 8.5mm. Maximum rear wheel width is 11mm. Maximum wheel diameter is 21mm. LM-size wheels and tires are NOT ALLOWED.
- Only rubber tires allowed.
- Tire warmers are allowed.
- No foam tires or silicon tires allowed.
- No traction compounds allowed.
Weight, Width & Height:
- Minimum Weight – 170 grams
- Max Wheel Based – 98 mm
- Max Car length – 180 mm*
- Max Car Width – 80 mm*
- Max Wing Height – 45mm*
*Original Kyosho and TRP body not applicable for these rules. (Lexan wing is not original)