We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Read more…
Thursday
19
APR

Fam-Bam Hamburger Day

11:00
12:00
Mission Hills Christian School
Event organized by Mission Hills Christian School

Get Directions

Category
#var:page_name# cover

The IN N OUT Truck will be on our campus for 1 hour on April 19th! Buy your tickets in the office: $5- This is a fundraiser for the school- MHCS recieves 75% of the sales and the other 25% goes to IN-N-OUT's charitable organization for abused children- it's a WIN-WIN! Parents, buy tickets for the whole family-bring siblings, grandparents, co-workers! TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED BY APRIL 16TH.