Thinking about starting your own business, being your own boss and enjoying the life of an entrepreneur? Fantastic! Of course you have a business plan, secured funding, and have hired an accountant and lawyer, right?
Starting a Small Business: Your First Steps is a three-hour class created for those considering going into business for themselves. In just one evening, you will…
• Discover if you have what it takes to be an owner by assessing your strengths and weaknesses.
• Learn the importance of having a business plan—and what might go wrong if you don’t!
• Uncover sources of funding, loans, grants, and more.
• Find out the legal and regulatory requirements that affect your business.
• Identify areas in which you need additional training or assistance for the operation of your business.
• Find resources that will assist you in starting a business in Missouri.
Who Should Attend?
Starting a Small Business: Your First Steps is designed for entrepreneurs of all ages, backgrounds, education and experience—regardless of the type of business you want to start!
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Missouri Delta Medical Center – Barton Room
6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
1008 North Main
$20 before Apr. 18 • $30 after Apr. 18
Call (573) 243-3581
To learn more, contact the University of Missouri Extension Office at (573) 243-3581 or e-mail Richard Proffer at email@example.com
This is a program supported by the U.S. Small Business Administration and extended to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. SBA cannot endorse any products, opinions or services of any external parties or activities. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact Richard Proffer, 684 West Jackson Trail, Jackson, MO 63755. 1-573-243-3581.