Sicilian aperitivo at MixTree on Saturday the 7th of April!
A whirlwind of voices, percussion, brass, guitars, flute and accordion is going to shake the MixTree! Etna Sun is an energetic folk music band that performs Southern Italian feast music, influenced and enriched by sounds from different cultures and improvisation. Their repertoire is a collection of ritual dance music and songs that celebrate life, togetherness and collective joy. Experience Etna Sun at the first concert of a new MixTree music series. This band will make you dance till you sweat your soul out!
Doors open at 18:30 for the Sicilian aperitivo by Vicio the pasta-maker and Simone in collaboration with the cultural association MixTree.
Ticket price is 18€ and your entrance will include:
- starting from 18.30, a Sicilian open buffet offered by Private Chef and Catering Services “Vicio il mastro pastaio” perfectly suitable for vegetarians, vegans and kids as well.
- a complimentary drink: you can choose among soft drinks, hot drinks or quality beer and wines.
And it is not over yet! We are going to offer you also:
- live jazz music by the unmissable Pierre Balda Michael Anderson Duo until 21.00.o
- a tasting of fresh pasta homemade by Vicio il mastro pastaio at 20.30.
- at 21:00 Etna Sun: This band will make you dance till you sweat your soul out!
So, what are you waiting for?