Hey Minneapolis, we’re headed your way! Join Tierney Studio on Sunday, May 6th at ModernWell for a day long Crayligraphy workshop.
If you’re interested in learning calligraphy, but haven’t been able to get started, this is the class for you! Learn the cheapest, easiest and most fun way to write beautifully with the craziest of instruments: a magic marker.
In this day long class, Colin will give a short introduction into the art of calligraphy followed by in-depth tutorials of the basic fundamentals and techniques to achieve stylistic results and incorporating your writing into a hand lettered piece.
You’ll leave the workshop with:
• An exclusive (only available to workshop attendees) Crayligraphy reference guide
• A hand written-to-drawn final piece—in the style of your choice—that’ll be ready to post to your social media platform of choice
• Small group reviews and discussions as well as one-on-one feedback
• Access to a brand new private Facebook Group for Crayligraphers only where you’ll be able to post your work and receive feedback from Colin and fellow students
• A 3 color screen print poster designed by Colin and created to help motivate and inspire people—especially through their calligraphy endeavors
• Bonus: Learn Colin’s process in shooting your final piece with a smart phone, editing your photograph and getting it Instagram ready
Class is limited to 18 participants, so sign up fast!